In today's article, we have put together practical tips and tricks around the topic "bleaching hair" for you. Read on to find out what to look out for when bleaching, to help you avoid mistakes and how to properly care for your blond-dyed hair. Discover the perfect blond tone and get ideas and inspiration for your new hair style!
Blonde hair: practical tips
- Do not brighten up your hair by more than two shades to make it look natural.
- Choose a color that harmonizes with your complexion.
- Do an allergy test before starting to blond.
- If you want to lighten your hair gradually or just a tone, use a blond spray.
- If your hair is already bleached, just dye the laces.
- If you have red pigments in your hair, these should be broken down when bleaching.
- If you already have dyed hair, you should rather get help from a professional.
- When you bleach all your hair, start with the lengths and the tips.
- Do not leave the bleach on for more than 45 minutes.
Bleach hair and just look glamorous
- Treat your hair only with special shampoos for dyed hair. They protect the color pigments and give the hair more color intensity.
- A hair mask and a conditioner for colored Hare provide in addition for ultimate shine and good color quality.
- The batches should be retouched every 6 to 7 weeks, so that your hair always looks fresh.
- Avoid daily heat styling and products such as sprays or gels, which put a heavy strain on your hair.
- Shorten the tips every 4 to 5 weeks to prevent dryness.
Which blond shade suits me?
- Platinum blonde is the brightest of all blondes and is best suited to ladies with light brown or blue eyes and light or medium skins. The trademark of the fashion icon Merilyn Monroe is always trendy. Platinblond is especially good at pop singers Gwen Stefani and Christina Aguilera.
- Strawberry Blond is a warm shade between red and blond. This shade is best for women with a light or rosy complexion and light blond, copper red or light brown natural hair.
- Dark blonde, also called light brown, fits both the porcelain finish, as well as to olive skin. A few lighter strands give your dark blond hair a natural look and make it look fresh and summery.
- Goldblond, also known as honey blond, is particularly luxurious and noble. This blond shade is best for women with blue, green or hazel eyes and a light to medium skin tone.
- Ash blonde is two-three shades darker than silver. It is the perfect choice for brunettes looking for variety.
Platinum blonde hair, blue eyes and Snow White tein
Strawberry Blonde - the nuance between blonde and red
Dark blonde hair is good for everyone
Goldblond- noble and stylish
Ash blonde hair also fits the olive complexion
Which makeup fits blond hair?
Taylor Swift relies on a dull lipstick that blends perfectly with hair color
Subtle eye make-up and bright red lips - Cara Delevingne enchants with style and elegance
Smokey eyes and bronze complexion
Scarlett Johansson relies on black mascara and shimmering lip gloss
Accentuated lips contrast with the blond hair color
A peach-colored rouge emphasizes the delicate features of the blondes
The lighter strands give your hairstyle freshness and shine
Blonde is always in fashion!
Blondes for a darker complexion
The blond shades of the stars
Tyra Banks inspires with perfect hairstyle and style
Would you choose blond?
Cool ideas for hairstyles and styling
Shoulder length bob hairstyle
Blonde hair and yellow outfit - a radiant combination
Choose a beautiful hair accessory for your shiny hair
Blondes always bring summer mood with them
Do blondes really have more fun?
Choose the right shade for your skin type
Platinum, gold or dark blonde?
Dense and shiny hair through proper care
A little more inspiration from our favorite stars
Get ideas for your new hairstyle
Femininity and elegance
Casual hairstyles and urban style
A few more impressive hairstyles